Wednesday 4 February 2009

Naalala ko si Bruno kay Jo Koy

A friend told me about this very funny Filipino American comedian Jo Koy, geez, I love his antics. He is cool and funny. And when I saw this clip below at youtube (especially the last part of the video) ... I could imagine my best friend Bruno standing just right in front of me delivering his most natural and most hilarious “clowning around”.


Damn, I miss that friend. He’s not the kind of man who shook me and could shake me to the core, but Bruno was (is and will be) the man who was (is and will be) there for me when I was (am and will be) shaken to the core.


Check this out...


Check Jo Koy's blogs at http://funnypino.blogspot.com



No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page
View my page on Friends of WAVES

View my page on CMU Alumni